TIME: 1:00 ET/12:00 CT/11:00 MT/10:00 PT
DURATION: 1 hour with Q&A
- Reynaldo U. Santos, Auditor/Audit & Investigations, Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Alex Koral, Senior Regulatory Counsel, Sovos ShipCompliant
LINK TO REGISTER: http://go.sovos.com/Webinar_Texas_Audits_Preparation_Register.html
Join Sovos ShipCompliant and the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission for an educational look direct from the regulators at what to expect in an audit if you are a winery shipping direct-to-consumer in Texas. While sometimes the space between regulators and licensees can feel opaque, this webinar will shine light on key concerns for all parties. Specifically, this webinar will address:
- Rules all Texas DtC shippers should be aware of
- Tax and compliance information that DtC wine shippers need to know
- What Texas is looking for and how to prepare—records to have on the hand
- Common mistakes to avoid in complying with a Texas audit
- What to expect in terms of timelines from the State
- How ShipCompliant customers can leverage their accounts to streamline compliance with TABC’s audit requests
After the presentation, we’ll allow ample time for Q&A with our speakers, Reynaldo U. Santos, Auditor/Audit & Investigations, Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission and Alex Koral, Senior Regulatory Counsel, Sovos ShipCompliant.
Sign up to learn everything you can to successfully navigate your winery’s Texas shipper audit.
Can’t attend the live webinar? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the slides and recording after the event.