There’s a lot to manage when it comes to compliance for direct-to-consumer (DtC) wine, spirits or beer shipping. The stakes are high, with unwanted agency scrutiny, fees or even loss of licensure at risk.
If you are shipping to more than a handful of states or actively entering new states, you might be thinking about how to centralize and streamline your DtC shipping compliance. This series of short videos walks you through all the regulations that DtC shippers must comply with, as well as how Sovos ShipCompliant’s automated software solution, Direct, can ease the burdens of compliance.
What problems can an automated compliance software solution solve? These videos demonstrate how ShipCompliant Direct can:
- Streamline the burdens of DtC compliance, including license management, brand registrations, age verification, customer volume limits, tax determination and reporting, and record retention
- Mitigate risk and difficulty tracking, managing and understanding regulatory complexity and changes
- Streamline workloads, saving time and effort by moving away from manual processes
- Centralize data while providing visibility for multiple team members
- Provide better preparedness in case of audit