We’re on top of all state updates and regulatory changes so that as we enter the busy holiday season, you can stay compliant and focus on your business’ needs. Here are some recent updates we’ve tracked in ShipCompliant:
- California: State forms CDTFA 401-A/531-A2 Sales and Use Tax Return and Sales and Use Tax Return for Retailers were updated with quarterly form revisions. These include cosmetic changes and several rate changes.
- Connecticut: State form O-255: Wholesale Alcoholic Beverage Tax Return has moved to eFile only.
- Georgia: We made cosmetic changes in accordance with state updates to form ST-3 Sales and Use Tax Report. There are also two new county rates for Greene and Screven, both 1% Trans Special Local Option taxes.
- Maryland: We fixed an issue with rounding on state forms 030 and 324 Resident/Non-Resident Report of Beer Shipments. We also fixed an issue where the wrong license number was populating in the Distributor License field on these reports. Finally, we fixed a problem preventing 0-order versions of these reports from showing correctly.
- Michigan: State form LCC-3890 - Wine Tax Report has been updated to show legal name and DBA name, if applicable, at the top of the report.
- Nebraska: We added two new local jurisdictions (Village of Bruning and City of Humboldt) to state form 10 State and Local Sales and Use Tax Return: Local Schedule. There were also rate changes in Falls City, Gering and West Point that increased their local rates from 1.5% to 2%.
- North Carolina: We added a box for Alleghany County tax at 2.25% on the E500 Sales and Use Tax Return.
- Oregon: Oregon form OR CERA Self Distribution Report is now eFile only.
- Vermont: State form 451 - Sales and Use Tax Return has been updated with three new municipalities (Barre City, City of Essex Junction and Montgomery) that have adopted the 1% Local Option tax.
Stay tuned for our upcoming, complimentary webinar, 2022 Regulatory Recap & Reporting Best Practices Refresher, where we’ll talk about additional exciting enhancements to the ShipCompliant suite of solutions. We hope you’ll register today.