Happy November! We have been busy over here at ShipCompliant with the growth of shipment volume during this holiday season and preparing for the busy, annual January filing season. We are also focused on building and launching a few major projects, including:
- Shipper/excise tax reports for the expansion of direct-to-consumer shipping into beer, spirits, and cider
- Streamlining the state registration process by tying product SKUs to COLA applications
- Oklahoma PRO Renewal submission process efficiencies
- Re-building our ShipCompliant dashboard/landing page to provide data-driven insights into your business (including current sales, fulfillment exceptions, recent registrations, expiring licenses, volume limits, etc.)
- Designing a new offering for SST model 1 sales tax filing services
We are looking forward to relaxing and spending the Thanksgiving holiday with loved ones near and far, and we wish the same for all of you!
We also wanted to highlight our most recent launch:
Registration renewals in ShipCompliant
You may have seen the news last month that we now support Product Registration Online (PRO) renewals syncing into ShipCompliant. This month, we are thrilled to announce that we now have filters, statuses, and bulk functionality to support keeping registration renewals up-to-date in the paper and eFile registration states as well, making ShipCompliant your one-stop shop for tracking and maintaining all active state registrations.
Please visit the knowledge base article for more information.
Find further information on product changes via our monthly release notes in the Sovos Portal.