Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Duration: 45 minutes
Enhance your statutory reporting solution!
Did you know we have a full suite of add-ons to help you simplify your statutory reporting process? You might already be using one or more of these, but why not all? You could be missing out on…
- Increased efficiency and accuracy with State Forms
- Creating custom reports “on the fly” with Report Writer
- Ensuring accuracy and uniformity between systems with Stat Ledger Connect
- Never missing a deadline with Compliance Calendar
- Tax codes and fee/rate info quickly and accurately delivered via a single address lookup or batch-process with Risk Location
- Applicable tax fields being updated and populated automatically with Premium Tax
- Automated municipal-tax preparation by producing returns for more than 6,300 city and county municipalities/fire districts with Municipal Tax
- The latest NAIC changes with Handbooks
Join the experts from Sovos for a demo of each of these add-ons and learn how they could help you enhance your Sovos Statutory Reporting solution and help you improve our reporting process.