Tax Compliance Has Entered the Spotlight
Gig economies, multi-level marketing organizations, and multinational corporations are some of the fastest growing areas that are receiving increased focus on tax reporting, withholding, and compliance. This report created by IDC explains why tax agencies are focusing on these specific organizational models, how to comply with evolving tax regulations, and the top solution providers for your organization to partner with to ensure compliance.
As businesses rapidly continue to change, so do their go-to market strategies. This makes tax compliance more difficult for both companies and tax authorities.
This infobrief covers the following areas:
- Tax compliance market drivers
- The growing tax gap
- How regulators are playing catch up
- The COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on tax compliance
- External and internal adoption drivers
- What to look for in a tax reporting and withholding solution