Country e-invoicing regimes are constantly evolving, whether legislation is long established or fresh out of the box. This evolution, coupled with the complex VAT transactions created by cross-border trade, means it’s crucial for organisations to stay updated. Complying with the latest rules wherever you do business is imperative.
In the latest instalment of our quarterly VAT Snapshot series, Kelly Muniz and Dilara İnal from Sovos’ Regulatory Counsel team highlight the most recent developments in Spain, Portugal and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
They will cover:
- B2B e-invoicing developments in Spain
- New B2G e-invoicing requirements in force in Portugal
- The latest developments and postponements of B2B invoicing requirements in Portugal
- Phase 2 ‘Integration Phase’ requirements in KSA
- Details of the first and second waves of Phase 2 implementation in KSA
Join us on 8 February to keep on top of the latest changes and ask any questions you may have.