The indirect tax and VAT landscape is changing dramatically. Real-time reporting requirements are coming into more and more countries, and governments will be wanting to bring in taxes in the wake of unprecedented public spending.
Indirect tax professionals are under pressure to:
- Automate and centralize our VAT reporting compliance operations
- Ensure technology can meet ever-changing tax requirements for invoicing, reporting and determination
- Improve collaboration between Tax and IT
- Automate tax determination
- Get ready for the 2021 changes around e-commerce in the EU and elsewhere
- Prepare for digital services tax
- Improve and standardize indirect tax processes
- How are VAT professionals prioritizing?
In this webinar with Sovos we explore the findings from a recent survey and help you prepare for the changes coming in 2021 and beyond.