The scope of Turkey’s mandates has grown. In addition to mandatory e-invoicing, from 1 July taxpayers must also comply with the e-delivery note mandate. This application will increase your company’s efficiency by reducing tracking challenges and associated archiving costs. With the July deadline looming, Turkish companies need to know if the new mandate will be delayed. Although the TRA have announced support packages to ease the financial strain on companies during the Covid-19 pandemic, they are not postponing the deadline of e-transformation mandates.
Watch this webinar to learn more about:
- Global trends in continuous transaction controls
- Regulatory background and the scope of the new e-delivery note mandate
- How the long-awaited Manual clarifies the scope of e-delivery note and workflows
- The Architecture of e-delivery notes- the innovations it causes
- Important scenarios – do they apply to your company?