DATE HOSTED: May 12, 2021
DURATION: 60 minutes including Q&A
Gig economies, multi-level marketing organizations, and multinational corporations are some of the fastest growing areas that are receiving increased focus on 1099 tax compliance, reporting and withholding. As businesses continue to change, so do their go-to market strategies. This makes tax compliance more difficult for both companies and tax authorities.
Join the experts from Sovos’ Tax & Regulatory Reporting team for a look at the Sovos sponsored IDC InfoBrief, Tech, Gig and MLM Tax Compliance has Entered the Spotlight. Topics included:
- Tax compliance market drivers
- The growing tax gap
- How regulators are playing catch up
- The COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on tax compliance
- External and internal adoption drivers
- What to look for in a tax reporting and withholding solution
- This webinar will also cover important regulations changes including recent 1099-NEC and 1099-K regulations changes.