West Virginia has released an updated Form WV/IT-101A. See below for changes.
- Address for State Tax Department updated to P.O. Box 3943, Charleston, WV 25339-3943 but only on the top of the form, not at the “Mail To” address.
- Language removed: Taxpayers required to file electronically will no longer receive returns for the tax types subject to the mandatory requirement by mail. Please visit www.wvtax.gov for additional information. This form is not to be used for an annual reconciliation or Quarterly filers. See instructions on reverse side before completing this form. Please type or print within the boxes.
- Effective January 1, 2019, Annual filers will no longer file a separate WV/IT-130 Year End Reconciliation. They will report the number of W-2s and send copies of the withholding tax statements (W-2s) along with the IT-101A which is now a combination reconciliation and annual return.
- Account number box added to form. Formatting changes to accommodate this change
- Email address section added to form after telephone number.
- Bar code and identifier number updated for revised document.
To access the complete form, click here.