The legislation on the use of KSeF, which the Ministry of Finance presented in November as a draft regulation, was published in Poland’s Official Gazette on 30 December. The published regulation includes provisions regarding the following topics:
- Categories of authorizations
- Methods of granting, changing, or withdrawing authorizations to use the KSeF
- Information required to be sent to the KSeF when authorization is granted
- Authentication methods to use KSeF
- Required information to access structured invoices
The regulation has entered into force as of 1 January 2022.