South Carolina has released an updated version of Form SCDOR-111. The form is used to register for various types of tax withheld for the state. While not a complete redesign, the document underwent significant changes for the 2020 Tax Year, the most notable of which are detailed below:
- Section A has been renamed Entity Registration Information and now contains only check boxes for Sales & Use Tax, Withholding Tax, and Nonresident Withholding Exception.
- The information boxes for section A have been rearranged, the mailing and physical address information has been moved to Section C, business contact information has been moved to Section H, and the physical location within municipalities box has been reformatted into the physical address box.
- Secdon D now deals with Account Details including Retail and Artist and Craftsman’s License fees. Additionally, places have been added for marketplace information.
- Section E is now the Withholding Tax section and a box has been added for a Sole Proprietor FEIN if applicable.
- Section G has been added for Banking Information.
To view the complete form, click here.