New Mexico has revised its Form ACD-31015, Business Tax Registration. There are some noteworthy changes to the format and instructions:
- Businesses that will be operating in New Mexico solely for a “special event” now must register.
- Registrant must now indicate if it will have three or more employees in New Mexico.
- Registrant must now provide the following information: whether it has a physical presence in New Mexico, is a marketplace provider and/or seller.
- Monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual filers must now provide additional information about their businesses (second page of application).
- New contact information
- Phone: (505) 841-5503
- Email: BusinessReg@state.nm.us
- Mail form to: Taxation and Revenue Department, Attn: Compliance Registration Unit, PO Box8485, Albuquerque, NM 87198
The new form may be accessed through the New Mexico Forms & Publications page.