The Kentucky Department of Revenue has released Form 42A806-CD, Transmitter Report for CD Submission of Electronic Files in EFW2 or Pub 1220 Format.
For Tax Years 2018 onward, filers submitting magnetic media reports to Kentucky must submit their media with Form 42A806-CD. The form requires the following information:
- Withholding account name.
- Withholding account number.
- Tax Year being reported.
- Data and file format of submission.
- Kentucky Taxable Amount (taxable wages or payment).
- Kentucky Income Tax Withheld.
- Transmitter/submitter daytime telephone number and name. This is the person that should be contacted with any questions regarding the file.
The submissions are due January 31, 2019 and should be mailed to:
Kentucky Department of Revenue
501 High Street, Station 57
Frankfort, KY 40601
Kentucky taxpayers are reminded that only 1099s with Kentucky tax withheld should be reported.