Insurance statutory reporting is costing you big time
The time it takes to remain compliant with statutory reporting requirements adds up quickly. This is because the tasks involved are manual, time-consuming and complex. These tasks include:
- Entering pages of data into required fields;
- Maintaining and validating data for National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) filings and state compliance forms;
- Tracking and meeting constantly changing deadlines;
- Maintaining the complex financial statement notes process;
- And cross-checking validations in a slow batch format.
What would it mean for your business if you could automate these tasks and focus your time elsewhere?