CMO, Troy Thibodeau, Discusses Software and Technology in the New Age of Global Information Reporting
Financier Worldwide is a leading publisher of news and analysis on the global business and finance market place. With leading products such as the monthly print publication, Financier Worldwide Magazine, the organisation has become recognised as a leading source of intelligence to the business and corporate advisory community. Each month Financier Worldwide magazine and financierworldwide.com deliver in-depth commentary, research, and practical analysis that bridge the gap between theory and practice in the complex world of business and corporate finance.
In this current issue, focused on technology risk management, Chief Marketing Officer of Sovos Compliance, Troy Thibodeau, was asked to discuss the role of software and technology in global information reporting. Some of the questions he addresses include:
- What are the key things that people should take away from the first year of FATCA reporting and how does it influence how an organisation approaches technology solutions?
- To what extent do financial institutions need to modify their existing IT systems to full embrace the requirements of global reporting compliance?
- What data management implications does global reporting compliance carry for financial institutions?
- What sanctions do companies struggling to implement suitable technology solutions and platforms face?
- What long-term impact will global reporting have on the way banks operate and the systems they implement and maintain?
To read Troy’s informative answers and about other timely topics addressed in this publication, such as guarding against threats, information lifecycle governance, the risks of open source software, and enterprise messaging, we invite you to download a complimentary copy.
The post Sovos Compliance Featured in Risk & Compliance E-Magazine appeared first on Sovos Compliance.