Sheila Rao, of Byram Healthcare Centers and Senior VP of the New York Chapter of Tax Executives Institute, Inc. will present a step-by-step study of her company’s sales tax software implementation.
Other presenters include Sovos’ Regulatory Analysis Director Chuck Maniace, Marc Simonetti ( Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, LLP) and Sai Avula, (Managing Director, Grant Thornton) focusing on real-world examples and advice managing tax technology and teams to mitigate audit risk.
- Working with Vendors
- Development of your company’s taxability matrix
- Critical resources – Working with your in-house IT department
- Step by Step walk through of the monthly process
- Dealing with Tax notices and law changes
- Mitigating audit risk
- What the Vendors are hearing from clients post Wayfair
- What the Tax consultants are hearing from clients post Wayfair
- Using Sales tax software for due diligence
Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Time: 8:30 A.M. – Noon with a networking lunch
Conference Fee: $50
NY CPE and CLE credits will be awarded to participants.