With the rate of change in tax digitization not set to slow down any time soon, it’s more important than ever to keep up with what’s happening where you do business.
This quarter, our VAT Snapshot webinar looks in detail at CTC and e-invoicing implementation timelines across six different countries.
Join Dilara İnal and Carolina Silva from our Regulatory Analysis and Design team for an examination of scope, key timelines and essential milestones for compliance across these jurisdictions.
The webinar will cover:
- Germany – Introduction of a new CTC mandate for mandatory e-invoicing
- Malaysia – Key features and the phased implementation of the upcoming CTC mandate
- Israel – Scope of the new clearance regime, and details on the ‘pilot programme’ rollout
- Croatia – Scope of the new e-invoicing and CTC reporting system
- France – Recent changes to the timeline and a closer look at some of the key features that make up the French mandate
- Poland – Core details for the forthcoming July 2024 e-invoicing mandate
As always, please bring your questions for our experts in the Q&A at the end.
Stay up to date with the evolving landscape of tax mandates by registering today.