Overcome the hidden barriers to your SAP Central Finance migration
For some SAP customers planning a move to Central Finance, tax compliance will not be a priority. Unfortunately, that will be a costly oversight. Today, those who fail to comply with global tax mandates face costly audits, financial penalties, decreased cash flow and damaged relationships with suppliers and customers. Non-compliance can even derail your Central Finance and SAP S/4HANA migrations altogether. And in some countries, it can bring your entire business to a screeching halt.
Get the free Compliance at the Core white paper and learn:
- the tax compliance barriers you may have overlooked
- how to prevent costly roadblocks
- how tax compliance mandates will affect your Central Finance migration
- precise steps your business can take to ensure your migration isn’t derailed due to non-compliance
- what a successful migration to SAP Central Finance looks like