Microsoft Dynamics’ business solutions have long offered their customers customizable, user-friendly ways to better manage their end-to-end company processes. Manufacturing or retail, e-commerce or the public sector, Microsoft Dynamics is increasingly compelling for businesses to better manage and meet company goals. In an effort to best accommodate this exciting and fast-growing ERP, Taxware is proud to announce the launch of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 adapter, available now!
The Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 adapter will facilitate communication between your ERP and both Taxware Enterprise (TWE) Hosted and Premise-based solutions. It is a lightweight product that allows Microsoft Dynamics users to keep the customization of their ERP while making use of the exceptional, granular content that our calculation engine offers. Clients integrating their Microsoft Dynamics platform with TWE will be able to leverage Taxware’s services when managing sales, use and value-added tax.
After careful examination of current Microsoft Dynamics integrations out on the market today, Taxware has developed a solution that creates more value for businesses than ever before:
- Flexible. Accommodates clients’ current Microsoft Dynamics ERP customization upon implementation.
- Includes full functional capabilities – AR, AP and VAT.
- Incorporates Taxware’s unparalleled breadth and depth of content directly within Microsoft Dynamics to maximize accuracy of addresses (via address validation) and reduce turnaround time of tax calculation.
- Provides exceptional Taxware content seamlessly into client transactions and breaks down tax calculations by jurisdictions directly in Microsoft Dynamics for review.
- Displays discrepancies between invoices committed in Microsoft Dynamics and those committed in TWE.
- Tailored. Offers the client more control over making business decisions through the ability to set automatic and manual batch processes that updates good/service codes directly in the ERP and by allowing the client to specify particular tax parameters when presented with multiple geographical locations.
For more information on Taxware’s calculation engine, click here.