With electronic invoicing sweeping Europe and much of the rest of the globe just as it did Latin America, organizations need to be prepared to meet the challenges of new mandates. The 2018 Sovos TrustWeaver global e-invoicing eBook leaves absolutely no stone unturned in offering the most comprehensive information and analysis available regarding e-invoicing compliance.
The Sovos TrustWeaver global regulatory analysis team and industry experts have worked around the clock to finalize this treasure trove of information for technology and tax practitioners. As businesses prepare for a new tidal wave of digital tax mandates, they need strategic guidance on the why and what of the different forms of continuous transaction controls that tax administrations are rolling out around the globe. This document can serve as an important input to a company-wide review of how accelerating local mandates can be used to support rather than contradict digital transformation.
A few key takeaways from this edition
- This is the 10th edition of this eBook, which has guided thousands of companies through turbulent times as tax administrations started their individual digital transformation journeys in Latin America, Europe and many other countries.
- Since Sovos acquired TrustWeaver in mid-2018, this analysis has been strengthened based on decades of combined experience as the world’s largest vendor of e-invoicing and e-receipt compliance software through modern cloud-based services.
- This report documents the growing consensus among e-invoicing and VAT professionals that indirect tax controls are quickly evolving toward real-time whereby tax administrations essentially become a “third trading partner” in the exchange of sales and purchasing data between suppliers and buyers.
- This eBook contains high-level updates on where 70+ countries are in the journey towards continuous digital controls of business transactions.
- The document also provides practical recommendations as to how companies can ensure that this push towards automation among tax administrations doesn’t end up fragmenting or even contradicting the digital transformation of business processes.
Download the most comprehensive eBook available on global e-invoicing compliance.