Join Matt Walsh, Principal Indirect Tax and Mark Christenson, Director, of Sovos on October 24 at 2:00 PM Eastern as our experts provide you with actionable insights to rapidly adapt to the increasing complexity this volatile tax landscape has created.
Join our webinar on October 24, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. EDT to learn:
- How the growing regulatory storm will affect your business and tax team and what it will take to prepare beyond new technology
- The skills tax professionals will need to be successful going forward
- A simple — yet effective — method to evaluate the effectiveness of your current team and processes (measured on a reactive to proactive scale)
- How to develop a unified approach to tax data to effectively measure your performance, improve processes and reduce audit risk
- Tools for navigating your organization to ensure your tax team, technologies and processes are ready to support your business strategy
If you lead a tax team, just getting by is no longer good enough. To face the growing storm, you’ll need a highly adaptable team that is hyper-efficient, data-oriented and operates across the business to enable growth. It starts with hiring the right people and equipping them with the skills and tools they need to be effective while providing opportunities to grow in their careers.
We’ll discuss the evolving role of the tax professional of the future and the actions you should be taking today to set your team up for future success.
Professionals who are present for the entirety of the program and complete at least three instances of interactivity will be eligible to receive 1 CPE credit.
Submit Your Question
Join our Webinar on October 24, Building the Tax Team of the Future to Navigate the Storm of Regulatory Change, as our experts provide you with actionable insights to rapidly adapt to the increasing complexity this volatile tax landscape has created.