Sovos Shortlisted for Prestigious FSTech Industry Award
The FSTech awards celebrate excellence and innovation in the U.K. and EMEA financial services sector and this year Sovos has been shortlisted in the ‘Technology Provider of the Year’ category. Wish us luck on 23 March when the results are announced.
Over five hundred guests from the U.K. and EMEA financial services industry will attend the FSTech Awards Gala Dinner and Ceremony on 23 March 23. Now in its seventeenth year, this prestigious event celebrates excellence and innovation in financial services. We are delighted to announce that, for the first time, Sovos has been shortlisted for an award.
Sovos is listed in the highly sought-after category for ‘Technology Provider of the Year,’ facing some stiff opposition. Last year’s winners include major banks such as Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, and RBS/NatWest as well as Fin-Tech start ups and other software providers.
Led by Thomas Maas, our London team looks forward to attending the event at the London Marriott Hotel.
Commenting on the shortlist decision, Thomas said, “Winning this award would be further proof that Sovos is becoming a recognised brand in the global reporting market. It would send a clear message to the industry that we have a compelling proposition.”
Judges at this year’s awards include the Head of Innovation and Insight at Nationwide Building Society and the Head of IT at Cazenove.
FSTech is a leading publication in the European financial services industry. Its newswire service is delivered to over 19,000 readers each day of which 41 per cent are involved in technology decision making. Over a quarter of its readers — 27 per cent — are board level executives.
- Tension Escalates as CRS Deadlines on the Horizon - April 10, 2017
- ZEDRA turns to Sovos to Automate Multi-Jurisdiction AEOI Tax Reporting - March 22, 2017
- Sovos Shortlisted for Prestigious FSTech Industry Award - March 10, 2017
- Sovos Sponsors TSAM 2017; An International Conference Aimed at Asset Managers - March 3, 2017
- Criminal Finances Act Expands Scope of Corporate Criminal Liability; Has Significant Implications for Financial Services Providers - December 13, 2016
- HMRC Updates Financial Institutions on Progress Made Towards Implementing Common Reporting Standard in the UK - December 9, 2016
- Leading Financial Institution Shares AEOI Compliance Best Practices - November 14, 2016
- Sovos Kicks Off Networking Series: CRS Expected to Increase Reportable Accounts Fivefold - October 5, 2016
- Attendance at 14th AEOI Congress Tripled This Year; Reflects Increasing Concern and Complexity - September 22, 2016
- Evaluating AEOI Solutions: Top Questions to Consider - September 14, 2016