ACA experts at Sovos will address the latest news from Capitol Hill and how possible changes to reporting requirements may affect your processes. Presenters will also cover reporting Best Practices for this tax season as well as security measures to protect sensitive information.
Who should attend: Managers and Directors of HR/Benefits, Compliance, Compensation/HRIS, and IT systems professionals who support tax compliance.
What you will learn:
New from the Hill
- The latest updates from Capitol Hill about the changing ACA legislations
- Sovosâ€™ position on reporting requirements in the future
ACA Season Best Practices
- Season preparedness
- Tracking your data
- HR best practices to ensure you have everything you need
Security Best Practices: Protecting PHI
- Why ultra-high security practices are necessary
- Overview of some of the things HR should be discussing with their IT Security Team
- Common causes of failure to secure data
- How DHHS handles audits and penalties associated with HIPAA violation
At Sovos, we equip tax compliance professionals with the tools and expertise needed to reduce risk, maintain real-time compliance, and improve tax compliance processes to save companies time and resources. Â Please join us for this informative, interactive event.
Professionals who are present for the entirety of the program and complete at least three instances of interactivity will be eligible to receive 1 CPE credit.